Makkah Al Mukaramah:
- 3 nights in Swiss Hotel (5 stars) or any other similar 5-star hotel located near Haram Shareef. This hotel’s location is ideal for easy access to the Ka’ba and is easy transportation from the hotel to other holy sites during Hajj. It requires less than a 5-minute walk to enter the Courtyard of the Haram Shareef International Breakfast & Dinner included.
- 2 days before and 2 days after Manasik in the building located in Shisha (Suburb of Makkah)
- 5 days in Mina, Arafah, & Muzdalifah in upgraded air-conditioned North American Tents. With Sofa cum beds, blankets, & pillows. Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Tea, coffee, & refreshments are included
Madinah Al Munawarah:
- 3 nights in Al-Haram Hotel (4 stars) located a few minutes away from the ladies Entrance and King Fahad gate of Masjid Al Nabawi, ideal for easy access for disabled and elderly. International Breakfast & Dinner included.
- Pilgrims will be provided with 24-hour assistance during their trip from group leaders with over a decade of experience in the service of Pilgrims. The Men group leader will be Syed Rashid Lateef & Syed Omer Lateef.
- Group Coordinators and Travel Coordinators will accompany pilgrims at all times throughout the duration of Hajj to aid and assist pilgrims. They will be equipped at all times with first aid kits and will be able to transport pilgrims to hospitals in the incident of a medical emergency. These coordinators are fluent in the languages of English, Arabic, & Urdu.
The package does not include:
Hajj Fees $ 350.00 Qurbani Fee $ 150.00
For more details please visit the agency's website.